The SoundOut Student Voice Curriculum is the only program written for educators to actually engage students as partners to transform our schools. SoundOut can involve students in learning, teaching, and leadership better throughout schools today!
SoundOut founding director Adam F.C. Fletcher wrote and piloted this curriculum to teach middle and high school students how to change schools. Based on his work with more than 300 schools across the country, this program shows educators how to build student voice in their schools today.
- Eight unique modules
- 200 hours of classroom instruction
- 24 detailed, practical lesson plans
- Designed in actual classes with real students
- Shows students how to…
- Research schools
- Plan learning
- Teach classes
- Evaluate themselves and their teachers
- Make systemic decisions, and;
- Advocate for school improvement
Engaging, hands-on activities are punctuated with fun worksheets, and with a comprehensive teacher’s guide, there are no questions left unanswered. There are also planning guides, assessment tools, and more included.