There is an engagement gap facing every school today, and Adam F.C. Fletcher can help you bridge that gap. Based in research and experience, Adam facilitates professional development for educators, training for students, project consultation for education agencies, and much more. He speaks at conferences, writes for journals and periodicals, and has authored several books.
Adam has created a document to guide education leaders and others to use funds from the ARP Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER) Fund.
Following are Adam’s tools for schools. Contact him to learn more.
Adam F.C. Fletcher’s Tools for Schools
- Student Voice Revolution: The Meaningful Student Involvement Handbook
- The Guide to Student Voice
- SoundOut Student Voice Curriculum
- The Guide to Meaningful Student Involvement
- Meaningful Student Involvement Resource Guide
- Stories of Meaningful Student Involvement
- Meaningful Student Involvement Research Guide
- SoundOut Student Engagement Conditions Assessment
- Meaningful Student Involvement Idea Guide
- Meaningful Student Involvement Guide to Inclusive School Change
- Meaningful Student Involvement Guide to Students as Partners in School Change
- Meaningful Student Involvement Toolbox
- Student Voice Toolbox
- Student Engagement Toolbox
- Barriers to School Transformation
- Students on School Boards
- United States Student Voice Directory
- Canadian Student Voice Directory
- SoundOut Lesson Plans for Student Adult Partnerships
- Student Voice and Bullying
- Meaningful Student Involvement Planning Guide
- Meaningful Student Involvement Deep Assessment
Adam F.C. Fletcher’s Website about Schools
- Serving the School as Community
- The Future of Education
- A Federal Office of Students and Youth?!?
- Command and Control Schools
- Students Have To Fix Schools
- In Defense of Public Schools
- ECOsystems or EGOsystems of Education?
- 18 Myths of Education
Adam F.C. Fletcher’s Services Supporting Schools
You Might Like…
Adam F.C. Fletcher is available to consult, speak, and write.