These are the Spheres of Engagement:
- Family engagement: Choosing the same things intentionally where we live everyday
- Community engagement: Surrounded by people who share purpose in a variety of ways
- Cultural engagement: Being deliberately connected with heritage, customs and history in our lives
- School engagement: Connecting with action and outcomes to increase learning on purpose
- Spiritual engagement: Finding passion and belonging within ourselves for greater purposes
- Social engagement: Seeing beyond our individual selves to connect with the greater world around us
Our opportunities to choose the same things over and over provide is a hundred thousand million Spheres of Engagement that endlessly overlap towards infinity, showing the unstoppable, unfathomable sustainability of all things. There is no limit to the ways we picture our engagement.