From 2013 to 2016, Adam conducted strategic planning, program planning and project management for the City of Olympia and Capital Recovery Center through the Downtown Olympia Homeless Youth Engagement Project.
Working with City staff, nonprofit partners and business owners in the downtown area, Adam facilitated homeless youth outreach forums, community planning events and key informant interviews, developing responsive programs and outreach activities with city staff and others.
He created meeting agendas and facilitated activities, including more than a dozen gatherings of up to 100 people. The activities he facilitated included technical assistance meetings, community-wide gatherings, professional affinity groups, and forums for homeless youth.
For this project, Adam created activity reports and developed a comprehensive funding report for the City government. He also designed performance tools for use in large scale public events as well as in professional development sessions for City staff and nonprofit partners.
- “2014 Olympia Downtown Ambassadors Program Development Project” report by Adam Fletcher for Capitol Recovery Center
- “City of Olympia Homeless Youth Engagement Project Summary” 2016 report by Adam Fletcher for the City of Olympia Parks and Recreation Department
You Might Also Be Interested In…
- City of Lincoln American Jobs Center
- Educational Service District 113 Southwest Washington Youth Alliance
- North Carolina Rural Economic Development Forum Next Generation Initiative
- An Intro to Youth Engagement in the Economy by Adam Fletcher