I facilitate highly effective events, and have been doing this work since I began contracting in 1997. I am available to facilitate events of all types, sizes, and locations. My past clients include businesses, government agencies, national and local nonprofits, conferences of all sizes and types, and many other events. Audiences have included professionals, educators, youth workers, youth, and everyone in between. Contact me for more information.
- My work features highly engaging, interactive, hands-on approaches that uses powerful conversations, transformative thinking, critical dialog, systems analysis, and other techniques.
- I am known for my humor, real life experiences, and storytelling, all of which I use to enliven events when appropriate.
- In group facilitation, I emphasize collaboration over competition, interactive decision-making, and responsive facilitation methodologies.
- I use dynamically response methods that acknowledge the event scope, group history, and individual diversity.
- My participants always remark how much they enjoy themselves and accomplish during events I facilitate.
Do you want to share my services with other people? Here’s a flyer for you to download:
“We continue to receive positive comments about how instructive and entertaining you were! Your work in the area of youth engagement is so critical, and we are fortunate for your commitment and your leadership.” – Elaine Matthews, senior vice president, North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center
“Adam truly cares about people; nowhere is this more evident than in his passion for creating inclusive communities with a space for everyone. His passion for youth engagement is contagious and I appreciate his ability to challenge us be our better selves so that we can live in better communities that support and honor us all.” —Reyhan Reid, program director, Technical Assistance Partnership of the American Institutes of Research
Resources I’ve Created Related to Facilitation
- About Adam Fletcher – Including Adam’s resume, past clients, awards and honors, and more
- Videos – Examples of Adam’s speeches, interviews, and more.
- References – Adult and youth testimonials from Adam’s clients and collaborators.
- Teaching – Adam provides training, workshops, classes, and more!
- Writing – Adam freelance writes articles, booklets, and more for organizations nationally .
- Consulting – Program planning, organizational development, and evaluation services are among Adam’s specialty areas.