Online Leadership for Youth
An online course for youth to discover the purpose, power and possibilities of being a leader in their own life, their families, communities and the world.
Through Adam F.C. Fletcher’s program called ONLINE LEADERSHIP FOR YOUTH or OLY, participants discover the purpose, power and possibilities of being a leader in their own life, their families, communities and the world.
OLY features five online sessions that happen in real time. Participants engage in dynamic activities, lively conversations, powerful videos, interactive online features, and meaningful reflection to build their leadership skills.
- Motivation: Why Be a Leader?
- Power-Building: What Knowledge Do I Need?
- Power-Sharing: What Skills Do I Need?
- Action Planning: How Do We DO Something?
- Keep Going: What’s Next After Action?
By the end of the program, participants will be able to…
- Find the motivation to become a leader in their own lives, families, communities and the world;
- Build their power as leaders by increasing their knowledge of leadership; building their leadership skills, and; honing their innate leadership traits;
- Plan how to be leaders with meaningful action, purposeful choices and intentional living right away and into the future; and,
- Discover how to keep being a leader throughout their lives, including in education, social change and beyond.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Youth Ages 14-21
- Young People of Color
- Low-Income Youth
- High Achieving Youth
- Nontraditional Youth Leaders
HOW IT HAPPENS
- Online Leadership for Youth or OLY is delivered synchronously online
- Organizations contract with Adam to facilitate the program online
- Prices and availability vary; contact Adam for details
- Content can be customized for your organization or community
Want more about transforming the world through engagement? Sign up for Adam’s FREE newsletter to get the latest tools, examples, and more.